Saturday 25 June 2016

Happy Birthday Zaineđź’–, my inspiration.

Last but absolutely not least...drum roll please!!! 

In half an hour Manitoba time, my amazing nephew Zaine turns 19. I'm bummed that I won't be there to help you celebrate this year, but Zainer, give yourself a huge hug for me and then give Jess one for me too.  

I love you Zaine, you are a huge reason that I am here, in hospital, and determined to let go of anorexia. You inspired me to fight for a better life and I remember your words so clearly, "you deserve so much better,". Thank you for having that talk with me on my last visit in April. You are wise beyond your years. 

You are an inspiration, and my hero. You have overcome so much, including multiple hospital stays, and you rarely complained. I'm so proud of the person you have become and always have been. 

I love you so much, and I want to be around to share many more birthdays and tipsy walks to Trav's together. I would even make you a Barbie cake if I could ;-).  

Here's a sweet pic of you and grandpa last year for your eighteenth. I kinda hate that you keep growing up on me, but at least you turned out alright ;-). 

BloggerImage

Love you always and forever,

Barbie rooms 

No comments:

Post a Comment