Saturday 25 June 2016

Simple pleasures, small victories ;-)

As I was texting the boyfriend about my day, I realized that, holy shizzle, I hadn't cried all day. I feel like a huge dance party should be held in my honour, Britney Spears must attend. Please advise when able to arrange. This goes out to all of you. Thanks. 


Oh and another super exciting thing, I can now have two hours post supervision after meals, rather than "permanent post," which means staff must stand beside the bathroom door every time you need to use it, and bloody hell, I pee a lot. I'm sure the nurses are rejoicing.


I'm missing Skyla, my kitten desperately. Every once in awhile I think I see her in my room out of habit. It's a sad moment, when I remember she's not here to snuggle me (tolerate me snuggling her) to pieces. 


So instead, I'm hugging this stuffy I've had for a million years, it's not as special as Skyla, but he does let me squish him. 


BloggerImage


Oh, and watching The Bachelorette and Southern Charm definitely made today more enjoyable. 


It's the little things yo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment